Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Have a great time.When you are back we will be out there.Catch up on your report when I get back.

Papa
Have a great time - we've given Goa a miss this year - can't wait to go back next year - especially Morjim

Paul
Chilly
I couldnt agree more with you, everywhere changes, some places more than others, Goa is and always will be special, different from anywhere else in the world. Ok things arnt the same as they were a few years ago but where else would you meet such hospitible people, pay so little for your food and drink and get such glorious sunshine.
People should stop moaning about insignificant things and appreciate that we are alive, healthy and have a place like Goa to go and chill out.... no pun intended!
Hope to be back in March n maybe meet you at the Carvery this time
Noel
Had fantasic hol in Goa end Jan 09, fantastic weather, food, and general friendship from locals. Went to same shack for 3rd year, same stafff and frienldiness, no charge for sunbeds. Only difference is that we had to eat food up near the shack and not on beds by the beach. Generally not many changes, maybe slightly more expensive due exchange rate but sill great value for money. Would still go back as often a possible. wake up eveyone out ther, what you see is what you get - Make the most of it and stop moaning or go somewhere else :yikes
well said chilly. :tup
grannypat and myself are looking forward to going again. :cheers we still love it even if we prefer south to north. we will see you next wednesday at the meet to discuss it further in the warm over a few beers and coffees :cheers
luv
andy and pat
xx
:sun2 :D
wanted to go in march but dont think we can as hubby changed his job and doesn't think he can get the time off.i feel all gloom and doom because we CANT go. all i can do is keep reading the forum and hotel reviews and wishing we could go.so dont feel gloomy bigbaddad - you've been before so you know all the scams and pitfalls so you know how to avoid them.you'll have a great time!!!
Been there a week now.Whats your thoughts?Know sometimes hard to find a terminal on Hols.Looking forward to an update.

Papa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.