Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Go to a Thomson Shop and they will book it for you.Just print off the information from the website and they will match the price.
But the flights and hotels separately are both with Thomson, their package costs the £900 but if you book them separately, again with Thomson it comes up a lot cheaper.
I priced a Thomson hotel and flight separately and it was about half the brochure price.I asked at the Thomson shop if they booked them separately and they advised me they did.The reason I went to the shop is because I have not got a printer and am not confident to book on line.I would go ahead and book it.Another HT member booked a holiday this way in June to Turkey and saved a fortune.
Yes its safe to book the flight and hotel seperately on the Thomson web-site. Some people have found they have saved a lot of money by doing this. Seems to depend on the country and the hotel some holidays work out dearer. :hmmm

The only real difference is that you are not booking a 'package holiday' as such & are not covered by the package tour regulations.

But to all intents and purposes it is the same holiday. You will probably have to either book your own transfers or book transfers on their site and pay for them as an extra. Still chaper than booking the 'package'

Good Luck, Doe :D
You will also have to pay extra for the meal on the plane as well as coach transfers to and from the hotel.

Why not try booking the flights with Air Malta or GB Airways! then add the price of £15 each way for a taxi transfer to the hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.