Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Football Shirts
13 Posts
Hi!i'm not sure about the prices of the T-shirts but there are a lot of shops in Sunny Beach where you can find them.For example,on the side of Sunny Beach where are not the hotels but on the opposite side-there are plenty of shops selling such T-shirts and i think they are not so expensive
Hi Right opposite the Hotel Saturn ( street where the artists all sit ) in SB ,you will see Nicky's football stall, Loads of decent quality tops. Got a Newcastle one for £12 last year.

8) Toonman
Hi - don't know who your daughter supports, but we searched high and low without sucess for West Ham shirts. She'll be OK if it is Liverpool, Man Utd, Chesea or Arsenal and probably a few more. Much to my OH's annoyance, when we asked, they hadn't even heard of West Ham :rofl Of course, they have all the national side shirts. Adult shirts I think were about 35lv and kids about 25lv or thereabouts.
ha ha - it's censored The Gunners!
:wave well for her sins she supports Liverpool I guess if there are no West Ham Shirts there won't be any Tottenham ones then!! [/img]
Always ask if you can't see one.

My father in law was after a City shirt but they didn't have one - 30 mins later a chap arrived on a moped with it :D

John.
I can't remember about Spurs. I wasn't really paying that much attention, being an avid football hater! I'll ask my OH when I talk to him later. There is a place on the front which sells clocks for about every team going. We got a West Ham last year (for his brother in law - I wouldn't let him put one up in our house unless it was in th garage :lol: )
Sorry - my OH can't remember either :(
Hi Cuddles

dont be surprised if you can now get spurs shirts from Nicky the possibility is there since Berbatov has signed for you Just ask you never know :?:
ss
just came back and they do sale the new spurs shirt it will cost 35 or 40 lev but i got my one for 30lev. and checked for the quality b4 i brought it.

noticed they had the new everton and man u shirts on sale but no aston villa new ones yet as i was trying to get one for a mate.
There is a vast range of football shirts for sale in Sunny Beach in many stalls. The main tops in each stall are the ones with the largest global fan bases such as;
Barcelona Real Madrid Celtic AC Milan Bayern Munich Man Utd Liverpool Ajax along with all the international tops. Basically think of the top 4-5 teams in each major country and there strip will be for sale

You should definetely be able to get a Spurs top now with Berbatov being there as the biggest selling top by far is the Celtic top influenced by the Bulgarian Captain Petrov and many Bulgarians are subsequently Celtic fanatics.

The quality of the tops are reasonable for being fake however if your team has a new strip out then the chances of getting one here straight away are remote as many of the tops are last years versions.

For all you football lovers when engaging in football discussions with Bulgarians you will look good by being knowledgable on their main teams. They are Levski Sofia and CSKA Sofia. To best sum these up is to compare them with the Manchester teams where Levski can relate to City as being the Peoples club and the underdog whereas CSKA are the more glamorous ???! like Man Utd. Many of the Bulgarian Punters now in Sunny Beach seem to be Levski minded. Hope this info is more useful than useless to you
in sunny beach last year they had the brand new club shirts before they were released in england they were good quality aswell
picked up a barca and a juve one for me son who didnt travel with us

they also had the new chelsea one a few days before its official uk release
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.