Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I didn't see any NUFC football shirts, but there loads of other teams shirts - so they must be made there also!

I did buy an Adidas hooded sweat top, which did indeed include a label which read 'Made in Tunisia'! I didn't realise Adidas had a factory out there!!! :lol:

I was also very surprised to see so many bargain designer labels for sale over there. I bought a couple Ralph Lauren and Lacoste polo shirts, for just 15 TD (roughly £6) each!!!! :shock:

....Well - they look like the real things anyway, and much better than paying full whack at home!!! 8)

MJ :wink:
My hubby bought a NUFC shirt when we were in Tunisia last year and it washes well and looks no different to the original.He got it Sousse when we visited for the day.
Tunisia now has a very large garment manufacturing industry - look carefully at the labels of most of the High Street shops and you'll find that a lot of it is made in Tunisia - including M&S knickers!

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.