Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hello Hardiman, I am more than sure that if you pay for 5 star price and want to use the 4 star they will let you, look at all the money they will save. as for the car parking from what I remember it will have to be in the street if you can find any where to park or there is a small pay carpark just before you get to the hotel.

Dave.
I would recommend eating at the many fantastic restaurants between there and St Julians rather than in any hotel.
hi, we were supossed to stay in the 5* fortina but because my son was under 18 we couldnt, the 5* part hotel and pool area are fab the 4* stale smelling and very worn and dated - but the food in the 4* wasnt even 1* in my opinion, it was terrible :yikes your best off eating in one of the many cafe's or restaurants that line the front into selima :tup
It looks as if the food is the same as it was when me and the wife stayed there in 1998 then rubbish :think

Dave.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.