Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
places I know I've seen free wifi available -

Steens restaurant on the top road between Pernera and Protaras

Barley Mow in Pernera on the way down towards the beach

I'm sure there will be other places as well, its just I wasn't on the look out for it (will be this time as my phone uses it :-) )

Nautilus Trattoria Italiana has web access through their computers.

:tup
I've not been up that way for a long time - but if there is a Macdonalds, they will have free wifi

Shell
Limassol, Cyprus
if there is a Macdonalds
thats in Protaras at the top of the strip

yasus
wizard
Thanks a lot, i know these places cheers :cheers
I'm not sure if they still have it now but the past 2 years the longue bar in Pernera have :)

CourtneeLouise
You will find most places have free wifi. I regularly use my laptop at Kokos bar.
Really ? i went in there last year with gray and steph, goodie i can send free emails now then :)
Derwentrocker wrote:
Really ? i went in there last year with gray and steph, goodie i can send free emails now then :)

Michelle
Were you listening ??? :rofl

Kokos bar 2 4 1 :tup drinks Free Wifi

Pernera Beach Hotel if you have a laptop ask reception for code that will last 2 hours of use then just get another code

Windmill Free Wifi (wasn't working when we went)

Flannigans (I think that's the name next to the Crown Hotel) you have to have a drink and get the access code - doesn't work with PDA's or PSP's
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.