Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Free WiFi
8 Posts
Nothing free in that area but Bonanza WiFi is cheap enough. It cost me €20 for 14 days unlimited use when I was there in April.

See:- http://www.hotspotsystem.com/en/wifi_hotspot/4206_BONANZA+WIFI.html
Thanks for the reply but the link won't work for me, doesn't work if I copy and paste it either.

Can you explain more about Bonanza Wifi? is it a dongle and where can I buy it, I have a 3 dongle at the moment but it is pay as you go and I think it is locked to 3 network.

Thanks
Hi simmey ... if you find that left click is not working on any links in the forums, try right click instead and see if there is an option displayed to open from there.

If that fails too, this is AguilaMike's link in full, if you want to copy and paste:

http://www.hotspotsystem.com/en/wifi_hotspot/4206_BONANZA+WIFI.html

David :wave
You don't need a dongle for this. Most modern laptops & smart phones have Wifi built-in which will pick up Bonanza Wifi when you open up your internet browser.
So do you pay online for it?
What ususally happens with HotSpots like there is you can pick them up and log on for free, you then get their payment and info screen with the various payment options on. In the case of Bonanza Wifi you can pay be either credit card or PayPal and no prepaid card so it would only be an online payment.
Thanks for that, that's probably what I'll do.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.