Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Fridges
3 Posts
All Osborne rooms have fridges filled with a selection of drinks. If your room isnt quite ready when you arrive it will be by the time you have had breakfast. make use of the laundry facilities as they are really cheap, everything washed dried and ironed. Also just outside you will find Zicos who do an excellent breakfast and good value meals. They will also do your tea and coffee exactly how you ask for it and are very friendly and helpful. About 5 minutes walk away is a restaurant called Kebabs and Curries which is excellent. Anything else I can help with feel free to ask
Thanks for that information jetti. Can't wait to get back to Goa again, never been to the Osborne,so hope we won't be disappointed, though its only a base for sleeping in! Last time in Calangute was at Nizmar, 4 years ago been to other areas of Goa since. We were only in Goa in November in Mobor, hadn't really planned on going back so soon, it just sort of happened that we (our girly group from work) had some leave to use and got a good deal - so we're not complaining!! :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.