Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
as it said a foe.. definition an enemy,someone you don't like,or in this case someone you don't want contacting you... when you log in it will tell you then you can decide your actions from there
i didnt know the definiton of that and I dont have any foes

HT has enemys :yikes
with a community the size of HT there will always be some minor differences of opinion and in the past some have got a little out of hand [it happens in all families and we think of HT as more a family] then the new software gives you the opportunity to manage such situations.. by the way your F&F list can only be seen by you not other members but i suspect most members will only use the friends list

wizard
Can other people see your Foe's? Not that I have any I am just wondering?
Only you know who is on your foes list, nobody else knows.

Mark :D
Brian
maybe she has you down as a foe and so hasn't read your post :rofl
That's not possible Fiona as members can't add Mods/Admin to their foe list, nor can members ignore Mods/Admin's PM's.

You see members: you can't hide from us :rofl
Mark :D
of course Mark- I forgot. There's no escaping us :lol:
:oops: :oops: sorry didn't read the thread properly :oops: :oops:
dont worrie colette,, its the silly season on here must be somthing to do with mince pies and booz :rofl :glynis
The best thing i can say about HT is that it is more than likely that the Foe option won't be used by many people! :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.