Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Fuengirola Info
6 Posts
Hi united ... for our discussion topic about Hotel Las Piramides, which also includes a link to our reviews page, please click HERE.

While you wait for some more feedback about Fuengirola itself, you can access our resort reports page by clicking HERE.

David :wave
the hotel is near the west end of the town 15 mins walk to the centre,the pool area is opposite the beach,it is very safe to walk along the well lit seafront at night but you could get mugged like anyware if you stray into the backstreets,drunk,late at night,however this is rare,just keep your guard up,the bigger problems are pickpockets around the markets and the usual timeshare stuff

there are many bars and restaurants around the hotel,but one of the irish bars near the entrance did suffer a bad fire 2 weeks ago damaging the next one to it so not sure if they will be open.

if i could recommend a tour,i would say go to tangiers,great value at i think now around 50 euros,a long day but you go to africa,get lunch and if you ignore the boring shops stuff you will have a great day out

any more info just ask
cheers
Gillian

Many thanks for the local info thats very helpful, will also try tangiers and Gibraltar.

Cheers
An eight-minute walk east of Piramides will take you to the Maxy Travel shop (see link), where the Gib trip is currently available at 12.90 euros, and Tangiers 49.90e. This is a good place, too, to change sterling for euros.
http://www.maxytravel.com/maxytravel/imagenes/paseo.gif
Tony

Many thanks for link to booking office for trips to Gib / Tangiers, will also check out exchange rate.

cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.