Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
The feria ground is certainly finished, so I would imagine the market is open again, but haven't been myself.

Cliff
Hi Hollands Toffee

Yes the market is open - we were there last Tuesday. It was very busy and very big. Beware; the stalls at the entrance to the market are more expensive. A lot of the stalls carry the same items so it is really worth it to have a look around and make a mental note of the prices of the items you want and then head for the back end of the market.

Have fun and happy shopping.

Lou :lol:
Thanks Guy's !! You always come up trumps, for any information, brilliant site. :sun

I will be there on Tuesday as usual then, really missed it in March. :(

Thanks for the tip, about it being more expensive, at the entrance, will do the rounds first then.

:fly Can not wait to get there now.
watch out for the pickpockets, we were told that they target the market.
Have a lovely time..............
We also have been warned about the pick pockets, and a couple of years ago just outside the market we were targeted by time share touts, at times really spoilt your holiday, but believe this is not so much a problem today
pojo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.