General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Sounds like the San Miguel in Ibiza from the posts I've been reading lately. There's a long topic HERE, but the last few pages will give you an idea.

Remember to read our reviews as well.

luci :wave
Hi Smurfitt!

Just had a quick look around, and I thought these Hotels might be of some interest to you...

Hotel Fiesta Palladium Palace **** in Playa D'en Bossa, Ibiza. Reviews found here and here, and the hotels website here

Club Hotel RIU Gran Canaria **** in Maspalomas. Reviews found here and here.

Hotel Iberostar Phenicia **** in Hammamet, Tunisia. Reviews found here and here, and a link to the hotels website site here

Thomas Cook also have special All-Inclusive ActiveZone holiday resorts. These include:
Aparthotel Ibersotar Club Cala Barca Village *** in Cala Mondrago, Majorca (reviews here and here)
Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort **** in Corralejo, Fuerteventura (reviews here and here)
Iberostar Creta Panorama & Creta Mare ****+ near Rethymnon, Crete (Reviews here and here)

All the above hotels are all-inclusive and have an extensive day-time and evening entertainment programme which all sound very good and just what you're looking for.

It all depends on what type of hotel you're after (i.e. adults only, premier, 3/4*) and you're budget. If you have any more questions or need any more help just ask and I'll try and try and refine your search!

Hope this helps,

Suddy
We went to Paetheon Beach in Cyprus - which is All Inclusive and has everything you just asked for. Games through the day (shuffleboard, darts, archery, petanque (boules), afternoon quiz time, games in the pool (summer time), evening entertainment every night, starting off with bingo (and very good prize money too). We thoroughly enjoyed it, and going back again at Christmas and New Year.
Hi, thanks for tips. Looking to go September/Oct 2009 so must be a place where weather is still hot/sunny, pool is open & still busy resort. Went to Tunisia & it was like being in a ghost hotel, entertainment was diabolical (1 dart & a sheet hung on a tree with a circle drawn on to aim at).
We have no children and are not teenagers; Just lively 30 yr olds who act like kids, love participating in shows sports/games/fun, enjoy drinking/clubbing like teenagers & lazing round the pool like grown ups!
you sound like us lot,late 30,s and still think we are teens lol.
i would be interested to here of a good hotel allinclusive
if you dont mind self catering turkey is a good choice most hotels have loads of things going off in the day and most bars are busy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.