Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Gaffinos
12 Posts
sorry David
we only have one review of it, which was a year ago. Unusual for our reviews :D
Woo hoo :glynis :glynis :yipee :yipee I'll give you a phone tomorrow 8)
Is that where you stay by any chance TJ :?: :wink:
No but by chance I met up with Bighally and family for a beer in Cavelossim a couple of weeks ago and Gaffino's (and the price they got) is exactly what they were looking for. Now I need to figure out how we can meet up again in November for another beer. :wink:
Will have to pop down to meet you in November, might bring my mate jimm, your like him :rofl
I'm like him hmmmmmmmf :shock: :evil: :wink: (BH Jimm was a troll on here a couple of days ago) Anyway back to Gaffino's great location and I also think you can use the pool at the Mobor Beach there sister hotel (though I heard the Mobor has changed hands but you can still use the pool)
What, not the jimm that seems to have to get a new passport every time he travels abroad :?: :rofl So long as there's Kings about, I'm easy to please :wink:
There will be a Kings or three about :) though only if you can get visa in less than 3 hours :wink:
Don't start me off :!: Can't wait for the trip report :rofl
:whoops :offtop Now back to the question Gaffino's anyone ?
We have stayed there and fount it excellent for the price paid, very friendly atmosphere.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.