Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Gay karaoke bar
4 Posts
Eden Bar. Calangute.
It's definitely Eden that you are talking about.

Other places i'd recommend for a laugh after dinner are:

Molly Malones - purely because Les the owner is a funny crazy guy.
Mambo's - watch the locals dancing (always has me in stitches)!!
Britto's - Karaoke night cos the Indian Tourist singing are so bad it's funny
Shooters - Comedy night, (or) Quiz Night cos I'm so thick it's hilarious
Sweet Chilly - Live music, I'm not sure who the lady was, but she got PAID to sing and she was so, so, very bad that my stomach ached for a week afterwards cos I laughed so much!!

I always say that one of things that I love about Goa is that everyday something makes me smile, or in lots of cases giggle. It could be the bus driver having to chop trees so that he can get his vehicle down the road, the cow herd guy recovering a parked scooter from the dusty roadside that one of his cows has just knocked over, or the security man outside the bank equipped with gun....fast asleep swallowing flies.

I'm sure whatever you get up to you'll have a real laugh.

Goldenflipflop xxx
Thanx for that GFF & allanmarian, I've found the thread on Eden Bar now, will certainly give it a try x :thanks (and some of the others if we can get ourselves motivated!)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.