Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I returned from Ayia Napa a couple of weeks ago and was paying between 2.5 and 5 euros for a beer (Keo). Imported bottles were a little more.

Restaurant prices varied depending on how good the place was. Many places had 3 course set meal offers for anything between 12 euros and 20 euros. On average in a good quality restaurant we were paying about 5 euros for a prawn cocktail and 15 euros for a steak.

Can't remember how much we paid to get in the waterpark when we last visited but I know the website has a £5 off voucher you can download.
Has anyone got any prices for Pernera ?
Also how much is bottled water from supermarkets?

Thanks Steve for your imput :)
We are half board, but need a snacky kind of place at lunch.

Is Cyprus any dearer than any other european resort, does anyone know?

Thank you.

Michelle x
The Alati in Pernera, just opened (used to be the Elandrea right on the beach, opposite to where the Blue Spice Restaurant and what was Niata bar )... their website has the menu/price list on - http://www.alati-protaras.com/index.php?id=53

Steve
Thanks everyone :cheers

What is the price approx for water in the supermarkets ?

Even though the prices have shot up, in anyones experience, do you get value for money ?
I think we were paying about 2-3 euros for the big bottles of water but they were much cheaper in Orphanides if you have the transport!! The chepest we could get 500ml bottles of Mythos was in Davidos for 2 euro on special offer yet in Orphanides they were 1.12 euros!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.