Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Plenty more but she probably can't print it on here. :D
OAP
You could have got me and Tom in those dresses. To make it worse I said to him what do you think, he says, it looks nice, I could have murdered him. It just goes to show you I could have been standing there in me grannies nightie for all the notice he took ;)
Betty that was a real tonic reading your report,and of course after meeting you and Tom
can link it all together,you really had a up and down holiday,when we went back to Kingstork
in Feb John was in bed with tummy trouble and poor Raj was at hand with tablets ect[maybe
he should have been a Dr. :rofl that tree in Nino,s nook is in a bad place,Glad to hear you both
got home in one piece :tup
Ann
Fiona
If I had the time to get it to you I would have got you to take a new firstaid box out to Raj and a nurses uniform, he was like a right mother hen around Tommy. Mind you OAP will tell you there wasnt a day went passed when there wasnt something wrong with him and the days he wasnt sick he hammered the Beer so had a hangover, he got no sympathy from me on those days. One of those nights he'd been in Nirvana till 1.30am and forgot where the entrance was to the hotel theres me and OAP trying to quietly call him from the balcony's to tell him where the gate was. That was a laugh the next morning at breakfast . He would sit there in the morning doing a head count to check if anyone was missing, nightmare I can tell you. :D
Ann
Going around Mumbai I was watching him like a hawk some of the roads are dug up and left and he never watches were hes going I could just see it, queuing up in A & E in Mumbai :rofl :rofl
Ginlizzy - wasn't gonna tell everybody about him losing his way - he'd only gone for a pizza to Nirvana and landed back about 3 hours later :rofl :rofl
He'll be ok now 'cos he got some new specs in Goa, :tup
Yes OAP
Remeber the night he went for a pizza by the time he got it upstairs he was 3 sheets to the wind and had only 1 slice of pizza left, he'd fed it to Raj and the lads who were watching a film in reception.

Rokrender you will love it at Kingstork
Yeh, then you slapped the last slice of pizza round his head !!!!!!!!!!! He was still wearing it for breakfast next morning.
I want to go at the same time as you if your OH is going to provide the entertainment :yikes
This has got to be the best report ever,for a good old laugh,sorry its at Tom,s expence :rofl :rofl
Ann :wave:
yes with all the doom and gloom on here lately your report has been most entertaining
Ginlizzy - I think I'll have to reconsider going to the Kingstork, sounds like a bunch of hooligans :cheers :cheers
Ginlizzy....great stuff, one question.............are you married to Mr Bean?? :rofl
GFF xx
GFF
May as well be, I could murder him sometimes.
Rokrender the worst of it was that Raj thought OH had been on the Kings far too much to begin with and thought his sickness was a hangover. He said to me one day Betty when you come back to the hotel make sure he comes with you, dont leave him in Nirvana. It was only after he'd got slowly worse over a few days that he realised he was really ill and he was very concerned. Raj was very funny and we all had a good laugh about it.
Kingstork is the best hotel we have stayed in so far in Goa. It was a bit dearer that what we would normally have paid but still cheap. Its all the little extras that are included that you were not charged extra for. There was a safe in the room, aircon, fridge, TV, if you wanted a kettle he put one in the room. They gave you milk for your coffee in the mornings and breakfast wasnt just the usual cardboard toast. They gave you a nice bowl of fruit salad and a selection of omlettes. The laundry was very cheap only 8 rupees to have any item washed and ironed. You really wont have anything to complain about. :tup
Loved your report, It seemed like you had one calamity after another,
I bet you where panicking in case your OH knocked one of the the wings off the plane as you crossed the tarmac at Dabolim.

GM06
Ian
Just read the reports. Shouldn't really laugh at other peoples misfortunes but the report was funny looking forward to hearing more next time.
Maggies used to be quite good, do you think he has expanded too quick and gone down hill a bit. The Swedish restaurant mentioned was probably The Mermaid near Whispering Palms, excelent food, good value for money.
Suckseed
Just remembered the name of the Swedish restaurant
Santa Lucia :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.