General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Well I have to say that I found the pink Miss Sporty very disappointing.

It did stay on, didn't smudge or melt all day (and it was hot yesterday too)
It came off easily with baby wipes too, which was good.

But as the "Fab Lash" part - it was rubbish with a capital C!

I have blonde eye lashes and so do need my mazzie.

This did make me look like I had some - you could see a blackness round my eyes, so
my eyes were a bit defined and not looking like ---- holes in the snow.

But it didn't make my lashes thicker/longer/look fab at all.

OK for daytime I suppose, but I much prefer my Maybelline.
Been wondering about this for weeks as i always get caught out. I have tried loads but after 3 hours of water and kids jumping around it starts to run etc. Mite go for the colouring idea, that wont run and just wear my normal mascara in the evening for extra length and body.
So where do you buy this home dye kit, and is it foolproof :rofl A guide to price would be nice as well. Thanks
I use Max Factor 2000 calorie. No good for the pool though, but really thickens the lashes.

For holidays I have them dyed and permed - no need for mascara at all then during the day.

Lisa xx
I have dyed my own lashes (and brows) at home with a kit before holidays - I got one from Bodycare which was very reasonably priced and gave an okay result, you can get them in Boots and Superdrug (and they're probably better/darker). I used to wear waterproof mascara round the pool but got fed up of still having panda eyes by late afternoon, even with more expensive brands.
The best waterproof mascara I've used by FAR is the Max Factor Masterpiece (waterproof) no runs, nothing and not too bad to get off at the end of the day....my only complaint is that they don't do it in brown, black only I'm afraid. But excellent nontheless
I've been taking my mascara off with Astral cream for 40 odd years now :rofl There's nothing new under the sun :yikes
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.