Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Thanks for that link mrknr very usefull. Cheers.
Hi Mo,

The run from Girona Airport to L'Estartit is pretty straightforward, and should take about 45mins. Just follow the main road out of the airport and take the AP7 north (signposted France). Stay on this for 2 junctions and get off at Jn 6 (toll price was EUR 1,50 when I was there in May).

Follow the C66 road (I think it's signposted Palamos -but basically not towards Banyoles) which will take you through a town called Celra, and stay on this road until you come to a left turn signposted Torroella de Montgri - take this left turn.

Stay on this road for a good few miles, passing through Parlava, Serra de Daro and Gualta. You will then come to a roundabout where you should turn left into Toroella de Montgri. From here, L'Estartit is well signposted, and is only about 2 miles down the road.

Hope that you have a lovely time there
Thanks very much Deadlegs for the directions it seems pretty straitforward, can't wait for our hols haven't been to E'startit for 15 years. Has it changed much?

Mo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.