Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Goa Regulars
7 Posts
Personally we tend to be very lazy and just enjoy the shacks during the day, watch the sunset, then bk to hotel, nap,shower,change and out for dinner and a few drinks. :D
I find Goa sooooooo chilling, its the most relaxing laid back destination we've been to.
You mean to say that there's waterfalls, temples and jungle there!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
What else have I missed........ :lol: :lol:
Must admit, I found this year was the most relaxing time ever, no sightseeing, just chilling out and visiting old friends and making new ones..
totally agree allan 8)
looks like you were at the nizmar same time as me in feb
Firts year we done all the sightseeing, now we look for new restaurnats, beaches, but we have a much more chilled \out time when there. Only 2 weeks 3 days to go...!!!
Only once have we done very little - just needed the break more than usual.
Same as most we have made all the trips,so we now get on the local buses and have a half day in various towns,quite a few eye opening sights to see in some of them - a fun way to get around and explore and even better when you get the wrong bus !
We are looking at making the trip to Hampi for 3 days this time,bus and train so that should be fun,also going to have a look further up north for a few days,also as Allan says,we have a lot of friends(Goan and European) who like to meet up on various nights for a drink and chat.
Still a lot we haven't seen yet,if only we could get more than 2 weeks off work....
:) thats the beauty of Goa you can go and do very little, little chillin' and catchin' up with old friends, total relaxation or you can hit the buzzin' atmospher Anjuna Market, Mapsa market, Panjim. You totally please yourself there is no-one there trying to make you do anything, :shock: did i just say that, i forgot about the taxi drivers :lol: but that again is Goa. I just luv it. :love

Jayne
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.