Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Goa Today
10 Posts
Martin, Goa has far more good points about it than bad. I've been going to Goa since 2003, and every time it gets better :D Come out of the corner, pour another drink and think of the next time your be in Goa :D 8)
Shame you won't make it this season Martin - if it's any consolation the weather is far too hot here now and the place already seems to be closing down for monsoon...........will raise a glass to you at sunset mate!!

GFF xx
Go and find a shop that sells Kingfisher and then go and sit in the garden all day drowning your sorrows. It works for me. Unfortunately our Asda don't sell them anymore.

:D :D :D :D :D
:) or do what we have just done; we put up the brolly with the chilli lights brought back from Goa about 3 years ago, and had tiger prawns masala fried (made by our Goan hosts) with a salad and washed down with a few Honey Bees and coke, ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! memories :cry: ; roll on November.

Jayne :wave
Aldi sell kingfisher - quite expensive though - about £3.29 for 4 smaller sized bottles.
Some Sainsbugs sell Kingfisher, but when is someone going to start selling Honeybee !!!!!!!!!!
David, have tried to find out where our local Sainsbugs is, but had no luck so far :wink: :rofl
I think it's sainsburys
Shame you won't make it this season Martin - if it's any consolation the weather is far too hot here now and the place already seems to be closing down for monsoon...........will raise a glass to you at sunset mate!!

Have one last chance...just waiting to hear if my wife can get the time off. very doubtful, but if it comes off, I'll buy you that drink at sunset some time next week!! :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.