Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Jimbox, lucky you!!! Make the most of the heat for now, warm the old bones, wish we were there. Will be over in Aug. and hope to meet up with you. Let us know where you go for a drink if you are not going over to UK . Chat with you re. who is going over in Aug.
Amber and Karl :wave :yipee
Well it's Brrrrrrrrr here - someone snitched our bit of heat :rofl
crikey jim, i'm sorry the heat drove you indoors, can hardly type this due to frostbite! you remind me of my friend who complained about the weight of pound coins in his pocket after he won the jackpot on a slot machine :)
Always great to read your posts jim :cheers
Still lovely here on the island, not as warm as that picture above but perfect for me..sun bed weather.. :wave:
sun bed weather

Sounds like heaven to me :sun2
Looks like Summer came to Cyprus :) 21 March we had +30C in Nicosia
+27C in Larnaca.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays
It is fairly warm on Cyprus but dust in the air!! nasty stuff...Happy Easter to all in the UK. keep warm!!!
Happy Easter Jim, its flamming freezing here Brrrrrrr

Sarah :wave:
Thank you for the Easter wishes but Cyprus Easter always a favorite time of the year for us here is four weeks away...but Greetings to all over in that cold of a UK Easter, keep warm..

Here is is very warm and muggy, with overnight dust (sand) in the air that has covered everything, very messy...supposed to hit low 80's for the next six days, get on a jet ..
Jim wrote:
get on a jet
Chance would be a bl**dy fine thing! :roll:
Mark

PS: I'll give you a bell next week.
It's the 'lercher'' the famous TV personality... ;) sun's out and at this very moment 3.30pm it is 86deg outside 28c (sorry) :sun2

Hope all is well Mark..
Well it's SNOWING here in NE Scotland! It's lying on the rooftops and the sky is full of it.

luci :wave
Hail stones here before.

I would give anything to be back in Paphos :sulk
Kath x
well, took the family out to lyme park (cheshire) on saturday. there we were watching Morris Dancers jigging about (not out of real choice i hasten to add !) when a blizzard arrived......... If you can imagine Laurel and Hardy in the desert during the sandstorm bent over and linked together in a La Bamba going round in circles, that was us trying to find our way back to car...... and me thinking........." poor jim has been driven in doors by the heat". i tried to tell wifey about Jims inconvenience but couldn't speak as lips had welded together with the cold...........
You obviously live in the same neck of the woods as me Dave - give or take 15 miles lol :rofl
Kath x
we live near bolton Kath, we thought we'd go down south to cheshire as the property prices are that high we thought weather might match. (thought they had their own weather like jim) ok we were wrong but i noticed the deer drank tea with their little finger raised...... very posh ;)
I was in contact with my friend in Paralimni, and she said it was quite warm. Im looking to being over in Napa with my friend, catch up with her and my other friends there, and to be in the hot sunshine.

I miss Cyprus when Im stuck here in the UK. We're over at the end of August for 2 weeks for total relaxation, not clubbing as we're too old for that!
Gone a lot cooler today low 70's, in fact we could have the impossible over the next few days RAIN it is much needed here..
I bet everyone over in Cyprus loves it when it rains! I just can't wait to get back over there!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.