Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
As you are going very early i think your right that you have to go via mumbai.

Why dont you type in google 'cheap flights to india' , then that should give you a list of websites to get quotes from.
Thats what i did last year when i thought i was going to go via mumbai, but in the end we just got a flight only from direct holidays which was a charter flight.

good luck
Hi Gardener...
we've been in August the last 2 years...monsoon is fantastic..
Go onto the site.....travelsupermarket...
On here you can tailor make your holiday...put in dates you wish to travel....where you wish to fly from and it dose the rest...
We always fly down to Goa from Mumbai with Spicejet....same again..just put Spicejet into Google....its so easy..
Any further help you require please get back to me.....Neil
Thanks Neil

I'll do that and see what I find

Tracey
I've now looked at just about every site.

The best times and flight prices seem to be Manchester to Mumbai with a stop off. The price at present is approc£406.00.

I'm hoping to travel around 4-6 Sept until 22-24 Sept.

Am I best booking this now does anyone think or wait until nearer the time? Obviously, I'd like to book so I know I've definitely got a ticket but if someone has experience of booking flights like this, then I'd appreciate their comments.

Thanks
thats a good price, considering i paid just over £300 for a last minute charter flight this Jan, your going in september which isnt tourist season, so id go for that before it gets snapped up
Southall Travel

Airline From To FlightNo
Qatar Airways Manchester Doha 42 ECONOMY Sep 04 2007 10:20:00 AM Sep 04 2007 07:20:00 PM
Qatar Airways Doha Mumbai 200 ECONOMY Sep 04 2007 10:45:00 PM Sep 05 2007 04:40:00 AM
Qatar Airways Mumbai Doha 201 ECONOMY Sep 20 2007 05:55:00 AM Sep 20 2007 06:50:00 AM
Qatar Airways Doha Manchester 43 ECONOMY Sep 20 2007 12:30:00 PM Sep 20 2007 06:00:00 PM
Adult price incl. of taxes and fees £ 370.40
Total price incl. of taxes and fees £ 370.40

There are quite a few on there around the price you said who only have a short stop over in Paris.
For flights between Mumbai and Goa try Clear Trip
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.