Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Gomme
You are now on my favourite subject been to Kusadassi 5 times and we love the place going back there next year again. We will be staying at the paloma rina apts, just 1/2 mile from the centre right on the marine. Lovely clean hotel great staff and food the pool area is clean with agreat water feature at the far end of the pool. This hotel is just the right distance from the town and is also on the flat parts of the old town and the surrounding area can be quiet hilly with some steep climbs.But the Paloma Rina is in a nice area close shops and aminities We go self catering but i think they do b&b you can find the hotel in the 2009 Thomas Cook brochure and is well worth a look hope you have a great time
To me you want to make sure your not in ladies beach as its just bars and restaurants but nearer the centre you have more shops etc. :)
I love kusudasi :tup
Wherever you stay a visit to Lady's Beach is a must. The water is lovely and the sand is soft - just right for the little one. I'm sure you will have a great time. I visited there last year from a cruise ship and loved it. We're going back this summer for one week at end of August staying in Lara Beach. :)
CW
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.