Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
The time factor on this does not allow you the luxury of waiting for people to give opinions, may I suggest a call to Ros Fernihough, Travel Law Solicitor, who has helped lots of members of HT.

Ros has offered our members free impartial legal advice. Please note that Ros does not read or post on this board any contact to her must be made via :- Tel :- 01922 621114

fwh
thanks I will phone her right away
I phoned Roz and got her assistant, she was very nice, I was advised to pay the extra and then claim it back from Airtours when I come home. I have bow booked the holiday-but instead of it being £83 dearer it is now £104 dearer because Going Places forgot to add something in when doing the booking. I am very mad and will not be using Going Places again. I now have the worry of collecting my tickets before I fly from Thomsons desk flight is at 07.55. Thanks for your help fwh
Lets hope I enjoy my holiday now and it was worth all the aggrivation.
Thanks for udating us Bonnielass. I hope you enjoy your holiday.

Sarah
Excellent result. Just shows what speaking to the real expert can do.

Hope you have a good time.

Might have a struggle getting your money when you come back but you just need to persevere, and you can always contavt Ros to help.

fwh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.