Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi Tracy! :wave:

I have looked in the past for SMA milk here in Lanzarote, and had no luck so far. Nestles and Aptamil (sp) are the most poplular here. They can be bought in most pharmacies too. With regards to the water, I wouldn't use the tap water for a baby. A lot of it is held in holding tanks, and it is desalinated. There is a bottled water called Lanjaron which has a low sodium content and is suitable for babys feeds. I'm sure there are others, but that's the one I have used.

HTH :cheers
Thanks very much for that, its really hard to know how much to take and how much we can get at the resort, I could end up taking half the house! I'd already decided to take the milk anyway but now at least I know what I need to do for the water :D :sun2 :D

Am I right in thinking you live in Lanzarote? We've never been and are so looking forward to going, only 9 days to wait !! :cheers Any tips for what not to miss??

Just found the post with the live webcam and I've been watching it this morning for a while wishing we were there now, its raining here in old blighty, surprise surprise :(
Also, don't waste your luggage space on bringing nappies, unless you really need a special sort, because they have all types here too.

I do live in Lanzarote, yes :cheers You would perhaps need to start another thread to ask about what not to miss, or search through the info already on here, otherwise it'll take this thread :offtop :D
As Sue says, there's lots of advice on excursions so have a search ;)

Pippy :)
OK I will have a look.... sorry :whoops

Thanks Sue for the tip with nappies, they are so bulky! We've hired all our equipment via First Choice so we don't need to take buggy's and cots etc, but even without all that stuff there's alot to think about.

Lanzarote here we come!!

:cheers
Tracyjaybee wrote:
OK I will have a look.... sorry :whoops
That's ok! Just wanted you to know you'll find loads of ideas for family days out ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.