Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
going tomorrow
8 Posts
Hi Joannebet,

We are going to SB in September staying in the Iberostar Sunny Beach. As a fellow scouser if you get chance can you have a peep at this hotel and let us know on your return what you think. You may have read on this site of our trials and tribulations regarding the finished product so any feedback will be most welcome.

:thanks Sharon

PS. Hope you have a great holiday 8)
hi sharon will take a note of your hotel and keep my eye out for it and will let you no when i get back what its like and if i am cheecky enought i will ask someone who is staying there, mind you , you no us scouser we are cheecky so no worries, will let you no the 15th see you later :wave :pele
Have a great time Joanne!!

Trish :)
Enjoy your holiday Joanne from us all at Holidaytruths :wave
8) hi sharon had a look at you hotel and it looks fab, dont think you will have anythink to worry about, wish we had stayed there . its got 2 big swimming pools, loads and loads of sunbeds, if you do a left as you come out of your hotel and walk a little bit that will bring you out on the main strip, check out millies bar its like being in the caven. we had a great time there and we are sorry to be home. you will love it, oh its hard to spend your money, and every hour is happy hour, so dont be worrying you will have a fab holiday :glynis
Joanne thanks for taking time out from your holiday to check on our hotel. You have certainly put my mind at rest. Just over 3 weeks to go now and we cant wait. Did you do any trips? We are looking to keep 10 and 12 year olds happy.

:hyper Sharon
:roll: no trips just aqua park, golf buggies and mini golf, banana boat, more golf buggies and even more golf buggies, we couldnt get the kids off them 12 year old and 14 year old oh and the big kids thats us we where on the golf buggies as well, but be ware sharon dont go on the golf buggies at night there is no lights on them, :glynis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.