Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
ive used both goldtrail and holidays4u before, basically you pay for what you get, prices are cheap and hotels are basic but were ok, so for a cheapy holiday holidays4u were fine, as long as you dont expect too much, ive also been looking for a bargain hol in olu deniz are for oct and both these companies are coming up with good prices, but i might use goldtrail flights and do diy so i get a hotel im familiar with, having a think about what to do oh decisions
We have used Goldtrail twice in the past and in both cases had fantastic holidays, staying at Letoonia (Fethiye) and The Celay in Ovacik. Goldtrail were alot cheaper and less hastle than some of the bigger firms though suggest you do your homework before you book as Goldtrail do seem to have a reputation to the contrary.

Good luck.
We've booked with Goldtrail for 2 weeks All Inc. in Gumbet 1st two weeks in July, direct from Newcastle to Bodrum - Day flights with Onur Air.

Hol was a really good price and Invoice arrived today and all details correct etc...... So far so good. GT and H4U have both been going for a few years now, so their hols can't all be bad. Anyway we know Turkey and Gumbet well, and the hotel we are going to has v. good reviews. We.ve also used Onur Air twice in the past and they were fine, on time, more than can be said about UK flight Co.

I'll let HT know how we get on :lol:

Ray.P
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.