Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
knights bar is one of the most popular, good food as well. Its on a orner very close to the penera beach hotel, google it and have a look
Yes have to agree about the Knights bar,there is also the windmills right opposite! :tup
The ones we noticed open in April while we were there (in order that my brain can muster them out of the archives) -
* Knights bar, busy, good food and booze Link to site
* Ranch bar, booze and entertainment
* Safiros, booze and food (along the new beach path a few hundred metres towards Protaras)
* Blue Spice Restaurant, great food, booze, pool and loungers (very nice place to eat, sit, drink) link to site
Western bar, booze and possibly snack food but didn't go in
Opomero, traditional family run eatery, been before but not this time and was very good
The Lounge, probably food and beer, never been but always seemed to have people about link to info
Windmills bar and Restaurant, part of the Windmills complex, is carefully doing some rework but was open no problem link to site
Barley Mow, booze and food (didn't go in) link to info
Elamaris Hotel pool bar, was open some times during the day (we've stopped in the hotel previously so called back in) link to Hotel Site

* We enjoyed and would recommend going to these at this time !

I'd say some others will have been on the way to opening by now... we've been told the real season start is May as the weather picks up and people start to book etc...

Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.