Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
The holiday was booked with Red Sea Holidays UK Ltd (redseaholidays.co.uk). The company markets hotels in the Red Sea Hotel group (INVALID URL which were dropped by Thomas Cook after they took over Mytravel. I don't know if the promotion is still running (it may have stopped yesterday or be stopping today) but if you are interested in any of these hotels its worth contacting them on 0845 313 9949. They seem very helpful and will answer any queries.

I don't know if you have stayed in any of the hotels in the group but I've stayed at the Grand Resort twice and its sister hotel across the road 4 times so that says what a fan I am of them. I'm really excited to be going back!
Thanks! I worked in an editorial role for MyTravel and one of my areas was Egypt. They're gorgeous hotels and I stayed in the Ghazala Gardens with work once, beautiful hotel.

Did you book your flight with someone else? We're Manchester too :)
No, the price quoted included return flight including inflight meal, hotel transfers and late checkout room at hotel. The Manchester flights to Hurghada are on Tuesdays (don't know about Sharm flights if you are interested in Ghazala Gardens) at 1355, return flight 2155. The flights are with Monarch Airways and all passengers are destined for Red Sea Hotels in the region. The website is not very good so its best to phone to chat to them - thats how I found the offer just by chance though I think I might have booked them anyway without the reduction! On Tuesday night they were open till about 9pm - whether they are normally couldn't say...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.