General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Have a look at Gumbet in Turkey, it is a busy resort with good nightlife but it isn't big and there aren't any big clubs, just dancing bars and lots of places to eat and drink. The beach is decent and there is a big selection of accomodation, whether you prefer self catering apartments or hotels.

Gumbet is also just 10 minutes away from Bodrum by bus and there is very good nightlife there too plus lots of shopping.
Yep, I have to agree with Kedi - you could do a lot worse than look at Gumbet. It has all that Kedi says plus it is close to Bodrum where the nights out are good as well.

Jak xx
Okay thanks to both of you! We are seriously considering Gumbet now :) Thanks for your advice
x
Also take a look at Albufeira in the Algarve, the area known as the 'strip' has a large selection of bars / clubs and nightlife, there is also the 'old town' area that has a good pub / bar scene but is a bit more relaxed and chilled, coupled with excellent beaches it is a good choice for your first holiday together and you won't get the hassle that you can encounter in other countries.
Stalis in Crete would tick your boxes, and it's close enough to walk into Malia if you fancy a change.
Paphos in Cyprus has good nightlife, there's a bar street which is great. I went when I was 20 with my boyfriend and we had a great time. It's lively but not crazy like Magalluf or Ayia Napa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.