Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Limnoupolis water park IS great http://www.limnoupolis.gr 18 euros looks expensive, but I thought that it was worth it. Metal-wise - there's a bar on the harbour in Chania and (if it's still there) "Xtreme Rock Tunnel" in Rethymnnon (bit far for you though) - you should be able to seek something out, metal is big amongst the Greek "yoof", just look for the longish hair and black clothes (they will all probably be sat round looking cool with a drink rather than moshing tho! ;) )

Portes in Hania is a good restaurant.

Trips wise - get yourself to the south coast. It might be a bit warm to walk the Samarian Gorge, but you could do a day trip to Sougia or Eleafonissi on the bus.

Enjoy.
You should be able to get a bus into Hania for a night out - if you just fancy a meal, I think the last bus back is about 11.30 or so, but a taxi shouldn't be too expensive either if the evening gets prolonged. Have a great time - only 1 year 2 months 3weeks and one day until I'm back in Crete...but who's counting?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.