Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
The Cueva De Los Verdes (Green Caves), which are sometimes used for concerts are definitely worth a visit. Nearby is Jameos del Agua also worth a visit. You can probably get a trip to both.
The waterpark is open all year round. There are 2 zoos, Rancho Texas and Guinate Park. Rancho Texas also have country and western nights which include a BBQ meal and all drinks. There are quite a few visitor centres and there is the Timanfaya National Park, which is a must visit. There is go karting but I've never been so don't know if it's any good or not.

Other attractions include a submarine trip, plenty of boat trips, snorkelling, wind surfing, golf.
Timanfaya National Park is awesome! They do a nice buffet lunch up there as well and you get to hold hot molten lava in your hands - def worth a visit.
My son went go karting on more than one occasion a few years ago. The track is just off the LZ2 near to the airport (PDC side) He said it was great. He got the tourist track record on one visit and it was still good the following year when he went back :rofl
He hasn't been back since as he doesn't holiday with us anymore :( A word of advice - check your insurance covers for karting, not all do.
I'd love to go karting but staying in Playa Blanca means we might not be able to. Glad the waterpark will be open though :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.