America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hi, ive been looking into this as im planning my hotel for next year and theres that many to choose from , are you looking for 1 room or 2? so far im leaning towards the homewood suites on i drive , as the include breakfast and the shuttles to the parks. Whatever you decide on , please look at the reviews before booking , if you cant find any on here , have a look at tripadvisor.com, then once you find what your looking for there are lots of hotel booking agents online, just price them all up and see who comes out cheapest. The ones i found to be quite central to everything .plus having the shuttles are Quality suites ,Canada Ave, which is just 2 mins walk fron I drive, Hawthorn suites universal also on canada ave, Homewood suites I drive and Extended stay deluxe on universal boulevard, which is a short walk onto i drive,.
Thanks for that. We we will be looking for 2 seperate rooms and I did see the Homewood Suites in Travel City Direct's brochure and they do look nice.
Hotel reviews can be found HERE. If you'd like any hotels added please let me know :wink:

Pippy :D
We stayed at the Enclave Suites just off International Drive in June/July this year.

I'd read some really bad reviews, so was dreading it, but they were more than adequate for what we wanted. We had 2 bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, and a decent size living room.

The rooms were really clean, and the location was excellent. 5 minutes to Universal, 5 minutes to Seaworld, and about 15 minutes to Disney. Plenty of restaurants around, too.

I put my review on here when we returned.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.