Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Your post will be deleted as you are not allowed to call other nationalities. :really
Choose a Thomson, Thomas cook, First Choice, Direct holidays hotel and you will be Ok for Ai definately no russians.
I have been in a Thomson AI in Turkey where there was only 10 British,the other guests were East European.One with Thomas Cook that has now been leased to a Russian holiday company for 2 years, and the First Choice Holiday village in Sharm el Sheikh have Russian and Polish guests during the winter months.
I think all AIs seem to have lots of different nationalities now.
I know what you mean jay trip, just because you book with first choice or thomsons does not mean this hotel is exclusive to the tour operator, some hotels have several
Maybe you cannot generalise but I specifically have met a near full hotel of Russians on an all exclusive basis and to a person they were Ignorance personified....
I now go to Turkey on a B&B basis as they never go to these hotels.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.