Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Roma although I never tried it there was a nice looking bakery/ cafe near the top of holiday street offering free Wifi. Never noticed any in Candolim.
Hi, I the fastest place i used for wifi was zicos bar opposite the osborne hotel 50 rupees per hour. There are many many places that have wifi. The Ritz beach shack has the internet and thats only 20 rupees per hour but its not wifi. I did find a free one in the calangute area outside a hotel. pm me if you need to know which one.
The restaurant/bar called Mix in Arpora has free wifi also has some good live music on Monday evenings and a few other nights
Hi Gemma

From Calangute you go over the narrow single track bridge by the timber yard and it is on the left just before you get to the main village of Arpora, it is all lit up at night so you can't miss it

The band on Monday night was the same lads (plus friends) that play Sea Breeze at Anjuna market, Ragu, Noel and Jimmy on guitars and vocals, Dave on drums (normally Carlos) and a guy on Saxophone, forgotten his name but not the fantastic sounds
Thanks for that :) Drive by there frequently coming and going from hotel so will have a look out.
We stay opposite Mix, and used it the first year it opened. May have been last year or even the year before. Fabulous surroundings, lovely people, and because we were the only ones in there, he played my sort of music. (Maybe thats why there was only us in there) :rofl
Food was good, but a little bit fussy if you know what i mean! :que
Well worth a try, and it's not far for me to stagger home, as i have been known to do!! :yikes
Cafe Coffee Day have wifi at all their outlets.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.