Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
had breakfast in our hotel but I would def think Gullivers would be a great place for breakfast.
Turn left out of the Bel Aire, past Gullivers, on the right is a place called Foodmart.
It's a supermarket with a food counter open 24hrs. Half a dozen cooks knocking up lovely food at very reasonable prices. Breakfast, Eggs (anywhich way you like) bacon or sausage, toast, jam, tea or coffee and fruit juce, less than a £1. You sometimes have to wait for a seat at the counter, it's rather popular.
* Sure it says Foodmart, but the correct name is Foodland*
Maybe it's the Singa beer they sell also ;)
  • Edited by eddie101 2008-03-19 10:10:15
good to know eddie- we never went further along the road than Gullivers I'm afraid.
Thanks Eddie, I have seen foodland but never been inside , will be sure to give it a try :tup
Took Lae Dee is great!!.. the staff are really friendly and the mix of people you get in there is sometimes ''head turning''. Open 24 Hrs but with alcohol sales banned from midnight (if my memory serves me?)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.