General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
We've been to Sharm el Sheik twice at Easter - very popular with British and you should find plenty to keep you all occupied. The snorkelling is great too :tup
Also been to Sharm twice at Easter. Very popular with Brits. Good Quality 4* AI's and 5* BnB's. Don't pick something too cheap though and read the reviews to check the location is good for your needs.
Thank you kindly for your replies. May I ask which hotel you stopped in and if all the facilities were available at that time of year (kids clubs etc).
The red sea in Egypt ,like the canaries is an all year round destination gill. They are not big on evening entertainment there and not all hotels heat their pools at that time of year .Many dont heat their main pool but do heat a smaller one . We have stayed twice at the hilton sharks bay and their pool is heated and there was a kids club running but cant comment on what is was like as mine are teenagers .We noticed Lots of families with older children . there is a nice gym there plus the usual snooker /table tennis etc ,pool and beach games

I would choose carefully when you have a family and read all the reviews because there are so many hotels to choose from many of them relatively new . The coral sea resort/holiday village may both be worth a look .Maybe the sunrise island view or the mirabel complex of I think 3 hotels .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.