General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I have got a few good prices through the icelolly.com site, just wondered if anyone has had experience with these people as iv never used them before and their prices seem to be very cheap always makes me thing there is something wrong lol very sceptical at times!!
hi kaznmike
Are you just looking to go away the weekend? I had a quick look and don't think there are many options that don't cost a fortune. Perhaps someone else can find a bargain?
Hi Fiona, thanks for your reply I was looking to go away on Sunday 31st March the best price I can get is £588 half board for 3 nights at benidorm, im still looking through theres so many sites and so many places to choose from iv only tried Spain as i cant think of anywhere else that will be warm and reasonably priced. Any suggestions would be welcomed, thanks
not sure what happened but you had only the one post showing when I replied.
Icelolly would be ok. I looked at Benidorm but nothing was coming through as a direct flight- but then I was looking at Good Friday. Which hotel were they offering?
They are offering the Gran Bali or theres the Deloix Aqua Center Hotel both have good and bad points mostly food i dont want to be right in the centre due to noise etc with having a 3 year old.
oops, that code has now disappeared in the last 15 mins. :que

Sanji
Thomson only seem to offer 7 day minimum breaks unfortunately :-( thanks anyway
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.