Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
skhwoody

What a very interesting and informative report. Hopefully this will be read by people who have never been before and are feeling nervous. This will certainly put their minds at rest. As you say in your post you do read or hear of some horror stories but I must say that after having travelled to Bulgaria for many years we have never had a bad experiences or felt intimidated in anyway.

I have a feeling you will return.
we will definitely, first time we have been somewhere where the weather was excellent for a few years, after america and spain have let us down over the last 4 years, hopefully the euro does not ruin the place in a few years time.
Hi there, Thanks for a very imformative review!! Me, hubby and son (7) head out to SB on 7 August for 2 weeks staying at the Laguna Park AI and are really looking forward to it!
You mention that at the waterpark you can buy photos, this might sound daft but do they put them in like a frame thing?! Or do you just get the actual photo?! Also, are you able to buy the usual souvenir type things at the waterpark, and are they reasonably priced? Sorry for all the questions! :think
Thanks in advance
Mo
the photos come in a cardboard fold over type thing, and are 7 and 10 lev for the sizes. I did not find any of the usual stuff overly priced either.
An interesting read - I have been debating Bulgaria for this autumn.

You make it sound a good prospect.

Dave
Great report

Looks like we have another Bulgaria convert

I try to tell my friends, but they keep going back to Spain

Gary
It is going to take a lot to convert me from Turkey (mind you I said that about Rhodes!!!! :rofl :rofl )

Dave
A very good, informative report. Will be very useful for the new visitors.

:sun2 Toonman
Good report. Put my mind at ease i may just give it ago lol. :tup :tup
Nice read as a first timer heading there. Not got any worries as such myself, though I have a feeling some of the stuff I read in the brochures about 50p pints and stuff are perhaps a little farfetched and meals for around £3 each?!
You can get a Large Beer in Sunny Beach for 79 Stinky's

Aprox 225 Stinky's = £1

Do the maths

Gary
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.