Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
got a choice of
4 Posts
We stayed at the Beira mar when we first went to Goa in 1995,again in 97,99.05,06,09,and have booked again for January 2010. The place is looking really run down and has hardly had a lick of paint since our first visit. I know that many on HT do not rate the place very highly,but the food is good(although we only use the restaurant a couple of times per stay)and the staff are always helpful and polite.The room boys go in every day to change sheets,towels etc and if you have a problem with anything, they usually get it sorted pretty quick.Beira Mar is in a super location on the main Baga road,close to beach,shops and restaurants.Do not know anything about your other 2 options,but hope this helps a bit.
You can usually get the Beira Mar at agood price as well!!! :cheers Paula
Thanks Paula

Is it on the main road opposite titos road
Yes,on the main road,just a little past Tito's road.It is in between the Ronil Hotel and the new Nazri Hotel,which is opposite East meets West restaurant. :cheers Paula
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.