Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Thanks very much for your reply you have been really helpful.
Hi Myself, my husband and our two children have been going to this hotel for the past five years. We were there last year when the managment changed and this is why the hotel has also changed its name. We are also going again in august this year. Our two children ( aged 8 & 9) love it and they look forward to returning each year. we hope you have a good holiday
Hi,
We are going to the Gran Oasis on 18th June this year. we havent been before and wld really appreciate some tips and feedback. We had a letter recently from First choice sayin the kids club will be not be running there this year, does any1 know why? We are not too fussed as our kids are 14, 13 and 9 and will be quite content with what other facilities are available, swimming pool, games room etc
Can any1 answer me a silly question? if we can fit one of the camp beds into one of the downstairs bedrooms? My 3 kids will want to share a room and will hate it if one of them has to sleep alone in the lounge. (sorry, I said it was a silly question!!!)

I am slightly apprehensive as theyre quite a few different, contradicting reviews on this hotel.

Hi myself & my husdand are thinking of going beginning of July this year. with our four kids 3,6.8.14. Will there be varied enertainment to occupy the various ages.?

My husband gets stir crazy sitting at a pool, he likes to go a wander around the area having a refreshment on his way, I am aware the hotel is situated on a hill, but is there any local shops or bars accessable within walking distance?

Anyone went golfing how expensive & do you have to book in advance?

Hope someone can advise
Margaret
East Kilbride
outside Glasgow
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.