Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
I have found this accommodation in our review section HERE - but no reviews yet :(
If anyone has stayed at this accommodation, please add your review.

Thanks

Kath HT Admin
Have stayed at this hotel twice but not recently. I think the first time was in about June (1993?) then again in October (2000).

We found it, on both occasions, to be absolutely fantastic. When we went it was a Thomson 5T and it thoroughly deserved it. The food and overall service was brilliant - could not be faulted whatsoever.

The rooms must have been fairly average as I cannot even remember what they were like. You do well to book a sea view as the hotel is set about 1.5 miles out of Sorrento itself, on a hillside, overlooking the bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius and the view is amazing.

The hotel had a courtesy bus which operated several times each day and evening into the heart of Sorrento itself.

If the hotel is anywhere near as good as the two occasions we stayed, you will have a wonderful time.

If this is the first time you have been to Sorrento - don't miss a trip along the Amalfi drive - hair-raising but spectacular scenery and beautiful towns along the way such as Amalfi itself, Positano etc.

Hope your holiday is everything you expect!
Can anyone who's stayed here before recommend a room number to request for this hotel for the best views/space etc??
oing in 8 weeks for 2 wks with 10 mth old baby and want a good room as we'll be staying in most nights and taking it easy on our seaview balcony.

Any ideas would help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.