Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi anna, the good news is that you can relax slighty - you can get menthol ciggies :D they are called salem lights (not 100% sure on spelling :oops: ) the packinging is green and white.
The Grida Village seems to get excellent reviews. Hope you enjoy.
Thanks you two, i go tomorrow so nice to know all should be well. Anna x
Have a nice time from one Anna to another.

Anna.
I smoke menthol aswell salem was the only ones i could find but the superkings made me feel a bit sick the smaller ones where fine
If you get a chance nip into the duty free I got vogue slims and they where real nice smoke
They also have Marlboro menthol and West Ice !

West ice is very nice, not that strong, more like with a taste of pepper mint, try it out, we all got stuck !!
I managed to buy superking in the end and there ok. I just didnt realise i could get them on the way over at duty free i even went into have a look and because Turkey wasnt on the list of destinations i walked away. Although i felt a complete burk when the lady sitting next to me on the flight boarded with a carton of a thousand. Never mind i suppose if id have got that many i would have just smoked at a faster rate than usual. :oops: Anna.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.