Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Having visited Turkey last year for the 1st time, we decided we had to go back!! We went B&b to Olu Deniz last september, now were opting for All Inclusive to Belek as the kids are coming with us, but having got the taste of the well known Effes last year i was wondering if anyone could tell me if its Effes on offer at this resort or the degrading Tuborg?? Dont think i could stick 2 weeks drinking tuborg??? :think

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
any one know if any other company doe's this hotel i have searched the web some searches state other companies do it but when you go to the site this hotel never seems to come up. lastminute.com shows it but only to about march.thomas cook is the only company i can find that is taking bookings for June 08 it is working out about £2500 for 2 adults and a 14 year old, AI never having been to turkey i am not sure if this is a good deal or not.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.