Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Been to Bulgaria for last three years.
Never had any problems with food or poisoning.
The sunrise is up a steep hill it used to be called the chuchalega it is. now The sunrise and the excellsior,which is just up a bit from it both hotels are now worked together.Both hotels were refurbished a few years ago .They are nice hotels and both have pools in them.I dont know what the food is like in them ,but it is very cheap to eat out.When you get there if you go to the bottom of the hill there is the Havana which is good also the sochi At the beach there are loads of places to eat the gibralta does great steak.You will find the food is good ,been going for a long time and never had any problems.There is a mini train you can get at the admiral hotel which will take you up the hill if you get fed up walking up it.Hope this is of some use to you June :wave :glynis Have a nice holiday
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.