Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Try this... http://www.islas.org.uk/hotel_guayarmina_princess.htm

I didn't get far with the hotel website either!

Marion
Tel: 00 34 922 712584
Fax: 00 34 922 712000
http://www.princess-hotels.com

Hope these are of some use
Can anyone tell me if they supply pool towels at the Guyarmina Princess, we have over the last 5 years always managed to hire pool towels, this saves you carrying them.......................
any new updates on this hotel as some reviews are not all that postive?

Can gents wear cropped linen trousers to dinner? or do they have to be long trousers. Been a long time since we have been in a hotel, have gone to apartments for the last 15 years.
As you say. The hotel reviews are not good. We have had friends staying at this hotel, it all depends what rooms you are allocated. I cannot assist to which are the better ones. The hotel does need a refurbishment.
Pool towels were provided. They state long trousers for evening meals.
Location is good for beach and bars.
Hope this assists.
Guyarmina Princess

Has anyone been in the last 6 months, reviews are not good. How much do they charge for a fridge at the hotel and also a safe. We are paying a lot of money to get a good 4 star hotel, not to be ripped off.
You will pay for use of a fridge. You will pay for the use of a safe. I believe pool towels are supplied with a returnable deposit. Drinks in hotel are mega price.
Make sure you get a high room, some are virtually underground. My advice is look at the room before moving in, make sure that you are satisfied. Once in they are less likley to want to reallocate, be firm, it's your holiday, complaining afterwards is too late, hoilday spoilt!!!!.
The hotel gives an air of glitz as one enters, some rooms are in need of refurbishment, as I posted earlier.
Hope you have a good time. Sorry to be a bit negative, but I only report what I have seen.
:) hi i am new to this forum and some one has recommended this hotel has any one esle stayed here
Welcome shazbo ... while you wait for some further feedback, we also have a separate reviews page for the hotel ... please click here.

David :wave
Hi

We have stayed at this hotel on 2 different ocassions in the past 3 or 4 years. Alway fund it to be a great place.

No complaints from us at all. :cheers
a friend of ours went to the quayamina princess last year and said it was fab . i know alot of hotels have good and bad reports not every ones taste is the same. but how do you go about booking certain rooms alot of people have mention to get higher floors 3rd floor and above if you book though thomson do you ask them you want a higher floor or the hotel its selve. and people say a lot of rooms are more or less under ground does that mean they got no windows or sun light ??????????????
Some people e-mail the hotels direct via their websites before they arrive to request certain floors etc. Not sure if they have a website but worth a try.
We were concerned before going about a low floor we were however put on the second floor which is actually under the swiiming pool. These are the best rooms in the hotel. All refurbished, great views across to the beach. Yes the fridges are expensive but well worth it. Food was excellent. Went in July far to many children for us, very noisy hense we now go Thomson Gold. Hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.