Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
h.top group
31 Posts
Just booked Royal Sun in Santa Susanna!!
:P
We are stopping in the Top Hotel Olympic in Calella Costa Brava all-inclusive in mid May.
I believe we can drink in the other H-Top Hotels, can anyone tell me which other hotels we can drink and can you eat in them as well?
Bobby
You can drink in the other h top hotels no problem,but you have to book to eat the day before.
Calella Palace is 2 mins walk across the road.
We stayed at the Amika,about 5 minutes walk down towards the beach across the main road.
We were very disapointed with the food at the Amaika as it was always cold and not a very good selection,our friends who were at the Calella Palace at the same time did not like the food there either.
These are our thoughts but there were people at both hotels who liked the food.
Any questions i'll try and help.
Garry
Hi Gary, Thanks for your reply, just one other thing can you just walk into the other hotels during the day for lunch and drinks as well or will lunches need booking the day before, if the foods not that good then that will be good for my diet!!!! Bobby
You need to book any meals,but you can just walk in for drinks.The Calella Palace has a nice rooftop terrace with bar which you can also use,although they do not allow children.When you go into one of the other hotels in the group you hand over youre all inclusive card and it gets swiped,easy as that.
Garry
:lol:
Thanks Gary for your promt reply, looking forward to the holiday now, especially, that I know we have a few hotels we can drink in, even if we have to book snacks and meals that's no hardship. I'm not a huge lover of AI, but this may change my mind!
Bobby
Glad to be of help Bobby,i dont know how many H Top hotels are in the area apart from those three but you can book even if they are in adiffernt resort and you are going there for the day,worth remembering even if you just fancy popping in for a pint
Garry
Iv,e been to the Amika 3 times very good hotel for the money i have also stayed at the Olympic. The 2 hotels are both ok so if you get either you,ll be ok but we found the food to be better at the Olympic especially as it was hotter than at the Amika

Me i,m off to Dom Rep on 1st March we went in Sept and loved it so Spain will have to take a back seat for a while
Mick
We are off to the H Top Olympic on the 22nd Feb for 4 nights.

Anyone else likely to be there at the same time?
Hi does anyone know whether the shuttle between the hotels is operational in early March? (brochures says only in summer not sure what they class as summer)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.