Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi Deekoo
have you been given the choice to change your accommodation at all?
thanks
Spence
If anyone recently returned would like to post a review, please do so here:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-del-sol/benalmadena/palmasol-hotel/(H10)/

Thanks.

Pippy :D
Not given the option of a change, just given a phone number to use to keep track of whats happening. Read a review on another site and it didn't say it was too bad anyway. Also looked on google earth and the land being used is not facing the pool so at least it wont be dusty there. still a pain in the ass
hi im also going to this hotel in august but with a different company. i didnt know there was building work!

has anyone just come back who can give me any info as to what its like?

is it noisy etc and what time does the building work take place?

thankyou
A relative had booked there and they received a letter from their tour operator that they were being moved to another hotel due to extensive building work taking place.
Hi jacky

when are your relatives going? What tour company? what you are saying doesn't sound good :oops:
Anyone :?:
Deeko, please don't bump your posts - if someone has an answer for you, they will reply. - Thanks Kath HT Admin
Sorry didn't realise that was frowned upon. Ooops i guess i've done it again inadvertantly :zip
Just back from 2 weeks in the palmasol. Our room was on the building site side but we were on the top floor so it wasn't too bad. The first week no work was done at all but the 2nd week they were digging and drilling. If your room
doesn't face it then it wont affect you at all. Pool area and beer garden are round the other side. We were impressed with th hotel for a 3 star. Very clean, not bad food and perfect location.
anyone been to a hotel called the H10 Palmasol in benalmadena. wanted to know if this hotel has a seperate bedroom within the room. in brochure its stated as TWIN 3 any info appreciated thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.