Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks Brian. I had a great weekend thanks. My outbound flight with Jet2 from Blackpool - Malaga was excellent, most enjoyable. My inbound flight with Jet2 was a mini adventure and I ended up in Manchester rather than Blackpool! I'll post my usual trip reports when I get round to it but I had the aircraft (Boeing 737-300) virtually to myself. 23 rows or seats between 5 passengers with personal service from the Captain. It was like flying on a private jet.

Anyway, thanks again. The Gripen ticket was never in doubt, I wasn't driving to / from any airports!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/Malaga2007-075.jpg
You can't beat Spanish strawberry's & cream after a day topping up the tan with a glass of sangria on your birthday!!

Darren
Glad you enjoyed your Birthday Darren :wink:

Pippy :D
Hiya Darren

Happy belated Birthday love. :kiss
Hope you had a lovely time

Just had some Spanish strawberry's myself tonight and thought of you (I had seen your photo earlier today).

PS, Don't mention 737's to me for at least a few months :evil: :lol:

Saludos

Sanjiiiiiii
Thanks Sanji.

I liked the strawberry's so much I just had to have some more before I left for the airport on Sunday afternoon:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/Malaga2007-111.jpg
I'm on a strict diet this week after that lot!!

My lips are :zip on the subject or 737's although I rather enjoyed my flights with Jet2.

Darren
Hi Dazbo - again a belated happy birthday message. Good to have a face to put to the name. thanks for all your help. Jenny x
Hope you had a brill time! Thanks for all your help in the past. I'm sure I'll have more questions for you in the future - I agree it's nice to be able to put a face to the name :)
Happy belated Birthday Darren.

I flew on my first MD88 on Thursday and while in Atlanta I seen a plane you would of loved to of flown on.

I can't remember what kind it is but It has a big engine on the tail. It was hard to get a pic.
Sounds like it was a DC10 or MD11. I've been on MYT's DC10-30, this one!, I love the sound of tri-jets. That was flight MYT055 from La Romana to Montego Bay where the aircraft had a hydaulic problem and we got stranded in Jamaica for 2 days, what a shame :)
Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.