Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
wolvo girl,

When you say Victoria 1 I presume you mean Victoria Court 1 if not please ignore the following.

I have never used the company you are asking about but why not book direct with Victoria Services who have their office based in Vicky1 and manage a significant number of the apartments in this complex - their phone number is 00 34 922 79 7715 or there are others who advertise their apartments in this forum.

Perhaps going direct may save a few euros !
TFS1. Yes I do mean the Victoria Court 1, sorry. I think I will given them a ring. Thanks for the number.

Di. 8)
Di,

Just seen 'tenerifesouth-apartments.com' site and guess they maybe competative, price wise, with Victoria Services.

I had assumed (dangerous I know) that the .com was a travel agent type company, typically adding a sizeable chunk to standard rental rates but I guess they are just like VS and even maybe a little cheaper although they are unlikely to have the extensive array of VC1 apartments for you to choose from.

I would be interested to know how you get on.

Chris
hi go to these apartments every year just come back last week from a 5 and half week stay
these apartment are privately owned and all are differant in tastes but r very nice good heated pool as a bar onsite and a sercurity man on at night
check when booking when they are retiling the swimming pool some said it was going to be done some time in may
have a good hol
Thanks for the info on the pool. Not going until Feb 07 though, sister is the BIG 40. Di. :lol:
Sue,

We go over this Friday.

Is Jeff, the ex barman still around the place ? I presume the security man is still the big guy who smokes very large cigars and likes a brandy or two before he starts his night patrols !

Chris
Hi folks,

Just thought I would let you know that I have now booked and are going to Cristian Sur and booked with Atlantic Horizons on the recommendation of a friend. Best of all is that I only have to pay a deposit and pay the rest when I arrive so this keeps hubby happy as he wasnt sure about paying all that money 12 weeks before we go. This is the first time that we have DIY'd. Thanks for the info. Di. 8)
Di,
You won"t be dissapointed with the Cristian Sur. Richard and Gaynor at Atlantic Horizons are a really nice couple and will help you in any way they can. Have a great holiday.
Gordon.
TFS1

The nightwatchman is called "Hosie"..
How long are you going for?

Should still be there but will find out when i go over on the 12th March for 4 nights :D

Dont understand Volvo girls post about the 12 weeks as i understood Victoria Management need the full payment 8 weeks before arrival
Hi YNTTK,

Have recently booked 3 apartments for Oct06 and VS have now changed to needing full payment 12 weeks before arrival - must be a recent change.

Regards, Chris

Ps we are over for 2 weeks any news on Jeff or is it Geoff ?
TFS1

Still see Geoff or Jeff hanging around the complex
Will meet you around the bar area for a drink sometime on the Sunday.
Just myself and my wife going as i have a few bank, insurance and tax problems to sort out.
Will give you a tour around my place(11a3)

Just look out for a Scottish 42 year old with a bit of a bulging stomoch problem :shock:

John
John,

The wife and I will keep our eyes open and maybe see you in the bar.

If you see a youthful 52 year old, with a southern accent - we live in Yorkshire so dont hold the southern thing against us!, a developing stomach and white hair you have found us (well you would have found me - the wife doesn't have white hair )!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.